Videos
Shoplifter Causes Store Manager MELTDOWN
Telling a Drunk Marine He Has A Mexican Son (animated prank call)
Angry Driver EXPLODES on Crazy Mexican (animated)
Asian Guy Looking for Love at Walmart (animated)

Calling And Pranking A Scammer On Sunday! (The Horror!)

Apr 17, 2014 1.8M views 0 comments

Category: Scammer pranks, prank calls
Format: Subtitled
Characters: Billy, Juan
Prank Victim: Scammer
Rage Level: Moderate

Pranking a scammer who HATES being called on Sunday!

Best quotes: 

• “DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S SUNDAY?”
  • “I'M NOT TAKING TWO MINUTES WITH YOU, YOU'RE THE RUDE SON OF A BITCH THAT CALLED ME LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO.”
  • “I do not TALK on Sunday morning, HOW MANY DAMN TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS?”

Body of content:

For several weeks I’ve been pranking a scammer running an investment fraud operation, and this was the final call in the four-part series of pranks on him. He absolutely despises being called on Sundays, so I continued calling him on his “day off” and he immediately lost it! To keep him picking up the phone, I called him midweek and asked to do business with him on a Sunday.

After rage quitting our phone call for daring to ask him to talk on a Sunday, he DISCONNECTED HIS NUMBER!! Looks like this guy has had enough of my games! Did he give up his scam for good or do you think he’s back at it? Let me know in the comments below! It would be hilarious to find this guy again and call him on a Sunday.

Similar videos you’ll love:

Angry Investment Scammer Prank 2

Investment Phone Scammer Prank 1

Investment Scammer Prank 3

Transcript

[phone ringing]

Guy: Hello?

Pranker [speaking as Billy]: Hello?

Guy: Yes?

Pranker: Hey there, how you doing there sir? I came across your advertisement about the LOANS?

Guy: DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S SUNDAY?

Pranker: Ehm, I-, I'm very aware, YES!

Guy: Well, then I think you should call me Monday morning.

Pranker: But-, but-, eh-, is it okay if we talk now? Tomorrow's gonna be kind of tough for me.

Guy: No I-, NO I-, it's-, it's-, it's not okay that we talk now. You call me uh-, if you wanna talk about a loan, you call me on Monday morning.

Pranker: Sir, just-, JUST TWO MINUTES, sir I don't under-, I'M GIVING YOU MY BUSINESS.

Guy: I'M NOT TAKING TWO MINUTES WITH YOU, YOU'RE THE RUDE SON OF A BITCH, THAT CALLED ME LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO.

Pranker: EXCUSE ME!

Guy: TEN TIMES ON SUNDAY.

Pranker: Ex-, EXCUSE ME!!

Guy: WELL, YOU KNOW, HERE-, HERE'S THE DEAL, CALL ME MONDAY IF YOU WANT TO.

Pranker: Uh-

Guy: I'M NOT GONNA TALK TO YOU NOW.

Pranker: WHAT DO YOU-, I-, I HAVE NEVER TALKED TO YOU BEFORE IN MY LI-, [laughing] [speaking to audience]: He's so funny, he's the same guy from ten days ago. Oh my God.

[phone ringing]

Guy: Hello, this is Steve.

Pranker [speaking as Alejandro Juan Martinez]: Uh-, yeah, hello, I wanna talk to somebody about getting a loan, please?

Guy: I'm not understanding what type of loan. What are you looking to do?

Pranker: Okay, I HAVING UH-, a farm and I want to getting one loan for to help me with my familia, and also to-, to, for me to getting a car.

Guy: A LOAN FOR WHAT?

Pranker: No, no, no, not COLOGNE, I WANNA GETTING A CAR, ONE CAR for my familia and-, and-, a loan to help me with my FARM TOO!

Pranker: So, I wanna know how money, I-, I wanna getting one rate for this! Information, si!

Guy: What's your credit scores?

Pranker: Uh, my credit score right now, I think like, I-, six hundred fifty, but I-, I wanna try to-, to getting it up a little bit. I see your advertisement-

Pranker: say you do credit score fixing too, right?

Guy: That's correct.

Pranker: Okay, and, how-, how-, how much money you charging for-, for this, or what is the rate or-, or?

Guy: It's $495 uh, for the credit repair.

Pranker: Okay?

Guy: And uh-, and how much do you wanna borrow just for the farm?

Pranker: I WANNA BORROW MAYBE LIKE UH, LET ME LOOK here my CALCULATOR, I wanna pulling uh-, fifty THOUSAND!

Guy: We don't do loans that small.

Pranker: EH-, NO-, IT'S A-, IT'S A-, IS A-, IS A BIG ONE YOU KNOW FIF-, FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLAR.

Guy: Loans start at two hundred and fifty thousand.

Pranker: OK, I HAVING-, I HAVING A GOOD IDEA. OKAY? FIRST, WE WILL DOING THE CREDIT REPAIR WITH YOU, RIGHT? We will do that.

Pranker: Number one! And then, after that, I will come back to you to doing the two hundred FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLAR, SI!

Guy: I-, I just can't help you, sir. You-, you-, uh-, sorry, I can't help you.

Pranker: POR QUE?! BUT-, BUT YOU SOUND LIKE, BUT I-, I DON'T KNOW WHY. YOU-, YOU DOING THIS SERVICE FOR ME, I-, I-, I-

Pranker: I CA-, I CAN PAY YOU, YOUR-, YOUR-, YOUR SERVICE. Si!

Guy: Okay, I'm on the road right now, would-, can you call me next week?

Pranker: Okay, CAN-, CAN-, CAN I CALL UH-, THIS WEEKEND?

Guy: No, I don't take calls on the weekend.

Pranker: Ok, ok, I'm gonna-, I having work, construction job, but do you think I can-, can-, can-, can we talk on, on-, maybe like, SUNDAY MORNING?

Guy: No I do not TALK on Sunday morning, HOW MANY DAMN TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS?

Guy: NOW, I'M NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND ARGUE. I DO NOT WORK ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, IF YOU WANT TO TALK MORE, CALL ME IN A WEEK, PLEASE.

Pranker: PLEASE TWO-, TWO-, TWO MINUTE!

Guy: Goodbye.

Pranker: I-, UH-, H-, HELLO? LOOK I-, I-, I NEED SOME HELP, [laughing] [speaking to audience]: It's so funny [laughing].

[phone ringing]

Voicemail: We're sorry, you have reached a number that has been disconnected-

Pranker: [laughs]

Voicemail: or is no longer in service-, if you feel you have reached this recorded in error...

Pranker [speaking to audience]: He disconnected the phone, oh my God, I guess all those Sunday calls started getting to him. [laughing]

Category:
Most Popular, Latest Videos
Character:
Juan

You may also like...

How to Make Indian Stores Go to War with Each Other

How to Make Indian Stores Go to War with Each Other

Aug 12, 2018 3.1M views

I called up these Indian stores that are ALL on the same block and gradually made them go...

Lowballing a Crazy Guy in the Hood (threatens to KILL me)

Lowballing a Crazy Guy in the Hood (threatens to KILL me)

Aug 19, 2018 2.4M views

This guy is selling a beaten up used Toyota Corolla and gets HEATED when I keep calling ba...

Asian Lady on Drugs Destroys Filthy Motel (#2)

Asian Lady on Drugs Destroys Filthy Motel (#2)

Aug 5, 2018 1.3M views

Part 1 (EPIC) - https://youtu.be/ZzWzTfyaIqI This run down motel has some insanely hilario...

Request A
Prank Call

Want The Worlds #1 Prank
Caller to prank your friends
and family?

Request A Prank

Download
Our New Prank Calling Apps

Prank Calling has never been easier. With our prank app, you can now prank your friends for endless laughs.

Ownage Pranks App
Prank calling app

Featured Blogs

10 Best Facebook Status Pranks You Should Try10 Best Facebook Status Pranks You Should Try
10 Best Facebook Status Pranks You Should Try

Jun 8, 2022

In the mood to perform a few pranks on people? In a hurry and unwilling to delve too deeply into the subject? Don't worry! You don't even ha...

Get Priceless Reactions From Your Friends When You Do This Twin PrankGet Priceless Reactions From Your Friends When You Do This Twin Prank
Get Priceless Reactions From Your Friends When You Do This Twin Prank

Jun 8, 2022

The thought of having an identical twin has probably crossed the minds of most people at some point in their lives. Let your imagination run...

Subscribe To Ownage Pranks

Don’t miss out on the laughs, Exclusive updates, Discounts, Early prank video releases, and more!

YouTube subscribers and counting…

© 2023 Ownage Pranks. All rights reserved.

Terms and Conditions & Privacy | Site Map

Send Prank Calls Now!