Videos
Indian Scammer Call Center Destroyed by Prank Calls
Drunk Grandpa Pranked Over and Over Again
Angry Asian Restaurant Prank FULL Version (Part 1 & 2 animated)
Asian Restaurant Delivery Rage Prank (animated)

Angry Homeowner Meltdown - Animated Prank Calls!

Dec 29, 2013 8.1M views 0 comments

Category: Prank call 
Format: Animated
Characters: Buk Lau
Prank Victim: Homeowner
Rage Level: Moderate

Prank calls to an angry homeowner get animated!

Best quotes: 

• “LISTEN LADY! YOU DON’T GIVE ME ANY STATIC!”
  • “You need to change your voice then, ‘cause you sound like a WOMAN!”
  • “OKAY! I’m gonna come give you a kiss on da cheek, okay?! *kissy noise*” 

Body of content:

I prank called a grumpy older man as Buk Lau to complain about his HUGE ham radio antenna coming out of the middle of his house and said that it was causing interference with my Asian satellite television provider. He was not too happy about Buk Lau’s complaint and thinks this whole thing is complete “HOGWASH!”

The guys voice and the sayings he uses are too funny!! He also couldn’t keep straight whether Buk is a lady or a man, even after I told him. Don’t give him any static LADY! ...Err, MAN! I just had to have this prank animated to bring the funny conversation to life. 

I hope you’re enjoying these animated prank calls! Why do so many people think Buk Lau is a woman? Do you think Buk Lau gave this guy enough “static”? Let me know in the comments!

Similar videos you’ll love:

Racist Lady Break In Prank Call

Prank Call To Asian Landlord Crush

Traumatic Thanksgiving Turkey Prank Call!

Transcript

Antennas guy: Hello?

Pranker: Can I talk to the guy, is this the guy who live at the, uhh 297

Antennas guy: A-and who are you?

Pranker: My name is Buk Lau, I live down the street.

Antennas guy: Okay?

Pranker: Yeah I-I have a problem today, I try to get my-my the-the Satellite Dish guy to install, uhh the new satellite for my house to get Chinese and Vietnamese channel.

Pranker: But I don't get a signal and I ask him why-why-why the heck this happen, what is going on, and he tell me he think it’s because the, uhh, the big rod you have in the house.

Antennas guy: That's HOGWASH

Pranker: But, wha-

Antennas guy: That's complete HOGWASH, I have nothing to do with that satellite signals.

Pranker: But- it is HOG- WHO- WHAT?! I-I can-

Antennas guy: IT'S HOGWASH! That-that is RIDICULOUS! That is STUPID! That is not true!

Pranker: WHOA! But relax!

Antennas guy: That's mean!

Pranker: Okay? Don't-don't call me stupid okay?! I just asking you simple question-

Antennas guy: Oh I'm- wait- wait- wait- I'm not saying you're stupid. What I'm saying is...

Antennas guy:...the concept that my antenna is blocking your satellite signal is stupid. I'm saying that concept- I'm not saying you're stupid, don't misunderstand me.

Pranker: Oh okay, okay, so basically what can we do here to fix the problem?

Antennas guy: [exhales] He has to install it properly, if he doesn't- I mean I-.

Pranker: But! But-but y-you the only person who have my-  the big metal stick in the AIR,  you know?

Antennas guy: LISTEN LADY! YOU DON'T GIVE ME ANY STATIC, I TOLD YOU THAT'S IT'S A PROPER INSTALLATION...

Pranker: LOOK, MOTHER-

Antennas guy:...TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM!

Pranker: LOOK! MOTHERFARKING...

Antennas guy: I have a- I have a...

Pranker:... GUY I AM NOT A LADY

Antennas guy:... proper, I HAVE A PROPER,UH ANTENNA PERMIT...

Pranker: Okay-

Antennas guy: ...AND DON'T GIVE ME ANY STATIC ABOUT WHAT I HAVE, WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE!

Pranker: Look, motherfarka! Y- I am not a woman, okay?! I am a guy! Don't call me "ma'am" all this bull crap okay?!

Pranker:... I try to fix the problem, with-with-with what happen I cannot get the channel you know?! I am sitting here all day, so BORED!

Antennas guy: Well you sound like a lady, so my apology, but anyway. Uhh, you work with your satellite people, you leave me alone, you worry about your business...

Antennas guy:...And my business has nothing to do with your business.

Pranker: Okay, no! But I want my business to be your business, become-become the friend after you take down the rod in the building you know?

Antennas guy: I-I don't understand what you're saying I-it's very difficult to understand you, the way you talk.

Pranker: Okay, okay! Okay. I will try to do the slow motion for you okay? I WANT YOU TO TAKE DOWN YOUR ANTENNA PLEASE.

Antennas guy: [exhales] ARE YOU CRAZY?! ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?!

Pranker: No, I-I just want to watch the television!

Antennas guy: YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND WOMAN! I've had this...

Pranker: I AM NOT-

Antennas guy:...ANTENNA UP IN THE...

Pranker:...MOTHER- I TELL YOU ALREADY!...

Antennas guy:... AIR FOR-

Pranker:...I am not a woman! Do you have to tell you how many time you stupid arse!

Antennas guy: Well, [chuckles] you need to change your voice then. 'CAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE A WOMAN! NOW YOU LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU HEAR?...

Antennas guy:...DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME AGAIN!

Pranker: Okay. [clears throat]

Antennas guy: DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME AGAIN!

Pranker: LOOK, BITCH BOY, I want to tell you something, okay?! I want you to-to-to help me with this or I will come there myself an-and do the LASSO, right? I'm like a cow-cowboy person, you know?

Antennas guy: [chuckles] lady, don't you- I mean- FELLA, DON'T YOU STEP ONE FOOT ON MY PROPERTY!

Pranker: OKAY! I'M COMING TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR right now, okay?!

Antennas guy: Alright y-you, COME ON! [gun reload sounds]

Pranker: Okay! I'M GONNA COME GIVE YOU A KISS ON THE CHEEK, okay?! [kissing sounds]

[hangs up phone]

Pranker [laughing]

Antennas guy: DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME AGAIN!

You may also like...

How to Make Indian Stores Go to War with Each Other

How to Make Indian Stores Go to War with Each Other

Aug 12, 2018 3.1M views

I called up these Indian stores that are ALL on the same block and gradually made them go...

Lowballing a Crazy Guy in the Hood (threatens to KILL me)

Lowballing a Crazy Guy in the Hood (threatens to KILL me)

Aug 19, 2018 2.4M views

This guy is selling a beaten up used Toyota Corolla and gets HEATED when I keep calling ba...

Asian Lady on Drugs Destroys Filthy Motel (#2)

Asian Lady on Drugs Destroys Filthy Motel (#2)

Aug 5, 2018 1.3M views

Part 1 (EPIC) - https://youtu.be/ZzWzTfyaIqI This run down motel has some insanely hilario...

Request A
Prank Call

Want The Worlds #1 Prank
Caller to prank your friends
and family?

Request A Prank

Download
Our New Prank Calling Apps

Prank Calling has never been easier. With our prank app, you can now prank your friends for endless laughs.

Ownage Pranks App
Prank calling app

Featured Blogs

10 Best Facebook Status Pranks You Should Try10 Best Facebook Status Pranks You Should Try
10 Best Facebook Status Pranks You Should Try

Jun 8, 2022

In the mood to perform a few pranks on people? In a hurry and unwilling to delve too deeply into the subject? Don't worry! You don't even ha...

Get Priceless Reactions From Your Friends When You Do This Twin PrankGet Priceless Reactions From Your Friends When You Do This Twin Prank
Get Priceless Reactions From Your Friends When You Do This Twin Prank

Jun 8, 2022

The thought of having an identical twin has probably crossed the minds of most people at some point in their lives. Let your imagination run...

Subscribe To Ownage Pranks

Don’t miss out on the laughs, Exclusive updates, Discounts, Early prank video releases, and more!

YouTube subscribers and counting…

© 2023 Ownage Pranks. All rights reserved.

Terms and Conditions & Privacy | Site Map

Send Prank Calls Now!