Videos
Roasting the World’s Dumbest Scammers (animated)
ACCIDENTALLY CALLING MY BIGGEST HATER (animated)
Hit and Run Driver TRACKED DOWN (elaborate prank call)
Hacking Racist & Changing His Voicemail

Hilarious Playstation Prank Call - PS4 Prank With Walmart

Nov 16, 2013 2.2M views 0 comments

Category: Prank calls
Format: Subtitled
Characters: Rakesh, Russell
Prank Victim: Mom
Rage Level: VOLCANIC MELTDOWN

Playstation 4 (PS4) prank call to Walmart - it’s free?!

Best quotes: 

• “Okay alright, make sure you share the laughs 'cause apparently it's real hilarious.”
  • “You don't love me too dawg?”
  • “I was on hold for the Gaming Department but I don't know what happened I loop-de-looped up and down left and right and I'm here again.”

Body of content:

What started as one of my usual pranks ended up really surprising me, it turned into a free PlayStation 4 prank hack! I called up a Walmart as Tyrone saying I received a used PlayStation 3 inside of my new PlayStation 4 (PS4) box. The call must have been more convincing than I anticipated because the employees agreed to give me a PS4 when more came in!!

I tried the same prank call on a different Walmart, where the employees reacted more how I had imagined. Somehow this Walmart seemed clueless as to how this scenario would be an obvious scam! What do you think they would have done if I actually showed up to claim the PS4? Tell me your thoughts in the comments below!

Similar videos you’ll love:

Major Shipping Issue With PS4 Prank!

Fake PS4 Purchase Prank Call

Hilarious XBox Live Prank Call!

Transcript

Pranker [speaking to audience]: Some quick context about this call before it starts...

Pranker: I called up a Walmart as your boy Tyrone to  see how they would react to me saying...

Pranker: ... I got a used Playstation 3 inside of my new Playstation 4 box.... 

Pranker: ... and if they'd give me an exchange or refund. 

Pranker: I guess I could be a little too convincing sometimes and ruin my own prank concepts. 

Pranker: But I hope you all enjoy this, it sure as hell surprised me. 

[phone ringing] 

Woman: Hi, thank you for calling [censored] Walmart, how may I help you?  

Pranker [speaking as Tyrone]: Hey yo, what it do mama let me get electronics. 

Woman: Okay.

Pranker: Alright. [kissing]

[phone ringing] 

Woman2: Electronics. 

Pranker: Hey yo what's going on, I have a question about a Playstation that I purchased. 

Woman2: Mhm?

Pranker: I was one of the select few who got the Playstation 4 today...

Pranker: ... and uh, I opened up the box so I just got back from work uh...

Pranker: I was holding onto it for a little while and I opened up the box...

Pranker: ... and there's a Playstation 3 inside with some tissue paper around it.

Woman2: [giggles] 

Pranker: Is that- I-I'm being serious by the way, yeah.

Pranker: I don't know, is that funny to you?  

Woman2: Uhm, let me transfer you to a manager. 

Pranker: Okay alright, make sure you share the laughs 'cause apparently it's real hilarious.

[phone ringing]

Pranker [speaking to audience]: It's the same girl dude.

Woman: Thank you for calling [censored] Walmart, how may I help you?  

Pranker: Uh, yeah, I was on hold for the Gaming Department but I don't know what happened...

Pranker: I loop-de-looped up and down left and right and I'm here again.

Woman: What?

Pranker: Girl, just transfer me to electronics, you sleeping over there or something?

Woman: Okay.

[phone ringing]

Guy: Electronics, how can I help you?

Pranker: Hey yo, what's going on man?

Pranker: Uh, yeah I was one of the select few who happened to get my hands on a Playstation 4 today at the store and...

Pranker: ... uh I had a little bit of a problem with-

Pranker: When I got home I dropped it off so I could go to work and I came back pretty excited to play...

Pranker: ... you know, and I opened up the package is someone who knew off to me... 

Pranker: I'm-I'm inspecting and like what's going on here in and I thought- for a sec I thought... 

Pranker: ... maybe I got a used package but then I realized, hey, this console just came out and that ain't possible. 

Pranker: So I-I consider, I continue to investigate the situation, opened up the box and... 

Pranker: ... realized that there's a Playstation 3 slim in there wrapped around with some tissue paper. 

Pranker: And it ain't my device. 

Guy: Hm... Okay. That I'm not too sure about, let me- 

Guy: Hold on one minute, let me page a manager.

Pranker: Yeah, yeah, it's a pickle for me too, yeah. Let me know.

Guy: Okay... 

Guy: You still there sir? 

Pranker:  Uh, yeah I'm here.

Guy: Okay, I just talked to my manager. We don't have any at the moment...

Guy: ...but what we can do for you we can take down your name and number, and then whenever we get one in...  

Guy: ... we don't have no  clue when we're going to be getting them in though uhm...

Guy: Then we can exchange one for you.

[record stopping sound]

Pranker [speaking to audience]: Here's a flashback to what happened with the other Walmart I called...

Pranker: ... where I intentionally wasn't acting quite as convincing...

Woman: I cannot refund it for you, no sir.

Pranker [speaking as Tyrone]: Okay, so just to reiterate I'm screwed right now, there ain't nothing I could do. 

Pranker: I'm out five, I'm out four hundred dollars and I have a secondary Playstation 3 system. 

Woman: I can't give you the refund though.

Pranker: Ask the person on the phone, whoever's calling you ask him right quick, tell him see how he feels about it.

Woman: What else can I help you with today sir?

Pranker: Well I don't know, I mean I'm-I'm a little upset I don't know what to do right now...

Pranker: I called you about this you tell me pretty much I can't do nothing for you, you purchased it from here...

Pranker: ... but I can't do crap for you so I'm trying to figure out like I don't know, you tell me what can you do for me?

Woman: I can't do nothing for you both games were completely filled.

Woman: They were not broken open until the time of sale.

Pranker [speaking to audience]: And now back to our schedule programming.  

Pranker: Okay, alright well, aye what's your name? 

Guy: Pat.

Pranker: Pat? Okay Pat, and uh, do any Walmart locations in your database have like uh... 

Pranker: ... some availability to sign? 

Guy: Most likely not, uhm...

Pranker: Gee, well, alright [sigh].

Pranker: Well, I guess I'm just gonna be waiting for a while. Can I just come in and get a refund?

Guy: No, we have to do an exchange on it.

Pranker: But wait, w-wh-why?

Guy: I mean I can get you my manager if you want to talk to him, he said that's the only thing we'll be able to do though.

Pranker: Uh, yeah, yeah hit me with the manager I guess I'll talk to him, yeah.

Guy: Okay. 

[phone ringing]

Manager: System manager John, may I help you? 

Pranker: Hey John, how you doing? I just talked with your associate Pat and he was telling me about...

Pranker: ... some refund options about the Playstation 4 and exchange or something like that and uh...

Pranker:... and with and issue here he explained the situation right? 

Manager: Yeah.

Pranker: Yeah so uh, so you all have any idea when you'll get some fresh systems in stock?

Pranker: Or like a new shipment or something like that?

Manager: We're supposed to get some in tonight but they didn't ship them so I'm hoping they're gonna be here tomorrow.

Pranker: Okay alright well, g-given the uncertainty of the situation and stuff like that...

Pranker: ... c-can I just come in with my receipt and my box and get a refund h-how can we go about this?

manager: Yeah, go ahead just bring everything up and we'll take care of you.

Pranker: Okay alright, well I- sorry but I don't know like how this could've happened like do you all think that-

Manager: [laughing]

Pranker: That maybe any chance that somebody in the store could've done something like that? Or like-

Manager: No. No 'cause as soon as they got pulled up off the truck last night the overnight managment put them in our manager's office and locked them. 

Pranker: Okay so when I come in there, should I just go to the gaming section and process refund or gotta ask for you or like? 

Manager: Go- Go to customer service.

Pranker: Okay.

Manager: Right in the middle, right-right in the middle in the front of the store. 

Manager: They'll probably call me just to say hey did you talk to so-and-so I'll be like yeah...

Manager: ... I talked to so-and-so and then they'll process the transaction.

Pranker: Okay, I appreciate it thank you.

Manager: Yeah.

Pranker: Alright, love you. 

Manager: Okay, bye.

Pranker: You don't love me too dawg?

Pranker [speaking to audience]: [laughing] Honestly I can't even believe he said yes. This farking blows my mind. 

Category:
Latest Videos, Most Popular
Character:
Tyrone

You may also like...

Lowballing a Crazy Guy in the Hood (threatens to KILL me)

Lowballing a Crazy Guy in the Hood (threatens to KILL me)

Aug 19, 2018 2.4M views

This guy is selling a beaten up used Toyota Corolla and gets HEATED when I keep calling ba...

Asian Lady on Drugs Destroys Filthy Motel (#2)

Asian Lady on Drugs Destroys Filthy Motel (#2)

Aug 5, 2018 1.3M views

Part 1 (EPIC) - https://youtu.be/ZzWzTfyaIqI This run down motel has some insanely hilario...

How to Make Indian Stores Go to War with Each Other

How to Make Indian Stores Go to War with Each Other

Aug 12, 2018 3.1M views

I called up these Indian stores that are ALL on the same block and gradually made them go...

Request A
Prank Call

Want The Worlds #1 Prank
Caller to prank your friends
and family?

Request A Prank

Download
Our New Prank Calling Apps

Prank Calling has never been easier. With our prank app, you can now prank your friends for endless laughs.

Ownage Pranks App
Prank calling app

Featured Blogs

10 Best Facebook Status Pranks You Should Try10 Best Facebook Status Pranks You Should Try
10 Best Facebook Status Pranks You Should Try

Jun 8, 2022

In the mood to perform a few pranks on people? In a hurry and unwilling to delve too deeply into the subject? Don't worry! You don't even ha...

Get Priceless Reactions From Your Friends When You Do This Twin PrankGet Priceless Reactions From Your Friends When You Do This Twin Prank
Get Priceless Reactions From Your Friends When You Do This Twin Prank

Jun 8, 2022

The thought of having an identical twin has probably crossed the minds of most people at some point in their lives. Let your imagination run...

Subscribe To Ownage Pranks

Don’t miss out on the laughs, Exclusive updates, Discounts, Early prank video releases, and more!

YouTube subscribers and counting…

© 2023 Ownage Pranks. All rights reserved.

Terms and Conditions & Privacy | Site Map

Send Prank Calls Now!