Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cheating bitch gets owned! (LONG STORY)

Register on the forums to remove this ad!
    From Reddit, chick cheated on him and dude owns the fuck out of her.
    This is a follow-up to my post from last week: "REDDIT, I Have Proof She Cheated On Me and Need a Revenge Plan -- Is This Too Cruel?"
    Basically, I asked REDDIT to help me think of a way to get justice while dumping my girlfriend. I never expected the huge response I got, and I sincerely thank everyone for responding. I read every single comment. Almost everything I did was a suggestion I got from you all.
    The top suggestion was to just walk away, rise above everything, forget about revenge and suddenly disappear from her life forever. I thought about this seriously for a long time, but finally decided to listen to the only part that matters in that plan: having it be over and then never seeing or talking to her again. Disappearing would mean her trying to contact me for days, and I wanted it to just be over and see the look on her face. Believe it or not, but guys need closure too.
    HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED AS BEST AS I CAN REMEMBER:
    I decided that Valentine's Day was the perfect day to go through with it, but since I'd caught her cheating last week I hadn't thought to get reservations anywhere. Thanks to a fellow redditor, I managed to get a spot for us at a really nice restaurant by the lake (I live in Austin). I told my girlfriend that I'd come over to her apartment before we went out and make some drinks while she got ready.
    I had already packed all of her stuff from my own apartment, including the expensive face cream she keeps (and yeah, I jerked off into it so she'll be wearing my facial everyday for months, it was an idea inspired by one of the comments here). I put all of her crap in a travel bag and drove over to her apartment. I left the bag in the car and went in. She busted out some glasses and bottles of liquor for me to make drinks and then got in the shower. While she was in there, I grabbed the bag from my car and put it in her closet. I also hid a 3-pack of condoms in the bag but only left two rubbers in it. She'll probably find them, think I left them accidentally and always wonder if I cheated on her-- we lost our virginity to eachother and never used condoms.
    She was still in the shower during this time and I grabbed her cellphone and deleted myself from it. I also looked up "Theo" in her contacts and changed his phone number to mine, for later. After that, I made her a vodka sprite and spit in it a few times. I had a big shot of vodka and waited for her, and when she was dressed we had our drinks. I hate to admit it but she looked really good, so I talked her into giving me some oral as a "warmup for tonight". A lot of the comments told me I should tap it one last time, and I agreed. I made her gag "accidentally" a few times right in the same spot I'd seen her blowing the other guy.
    When I was done, I told her that my car was acting funny, so we should take hers instead. I drove us to the restaurant.
    This was the part of the date that was supposed to be perfect. We had dinner and wine and I went out of my way to make everything seem normal, giving her the perfect Valentine's dinner. We talked about vacations we'd taken together and how we'd like to go back, I brought up old memories and made her laugh. I asked her where she wanted to be in five years, and she said hopefully married by then. It was hard at times but I was already committed to finishing it.
    We were done eating so I excused myself to the bathroom to wash my hands. From there, I made a call to my best friend and told him to pick me up in half an hour. That's all the time I was ever going to give the heartless bitch again.
    I came out of the bathroom and paid the bill (give me SOME credit for being a gentleman still) and suggested we take a walk along the lake. THANKS AGAIN to the redditor, because this turned out to be perfect. There was a little dock nearby and we stood on it, and my hands were shaking but I finally called her out.
    I asked her if there was anything she wanted to tell me. She looked confused and played it off very well, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I probably would have believed her. I let her lie to me and then told her that I knew about Theo, that she'd accidentally called me and I'd caught them fucking around. I told her I'd found him on facebook and seen his fucking bragging updates. While I was telling her this, she started bawling, and I've gotta admit that I was crying a little too. But I kept going and told her how much she'd hurt me, and that I'd been throwing up all week and sick about it. The only thing she kept saying was that she was sorry, the rest of the time she was crying and almost hyperventaling. She would try to interrupt but I kept telling her to let me finish.
    I wasn't too sure if I was gonna do this part of the plan but I had nothing else to lose so I said fuck it. I told her that I honestly believed she was the girl I was going to spend the rest of my life with (which was true) and pulled out a jewelry ring box from my coat. I'd gotten it the day before for about $15 in the same gas station as the condoms. I didn't open the box because the ring looked totally cheap, but I told my girlfriend I'd had it for awhile but wasn't going to need it anymore. I threw the box into the lake and it totally looked real because of the tears in my eyes.
    She hadn't stopped crying this whole time and was pulling at me and begging me to listen to her and let her talk, over and over again. I don't know how else to describe it, she was having a total feakout and I decided it was the perfect time to walk away.
    I told her there was nothing to talk about and nothing she could say-- I never wanted to see her again or talk to her. I told her that I'd left a bag of her stuff in her closet, and if she left anything else to have a friend come get it. I even mentioned that I'd noticed a "bump on me" and was going to the doctor this week and suggested she do the same. I made it clear that this was the last time we would ever talk to eachother, and then gave her the keys to her car back and said "goodbye". She tried to hug me and kept saying "forgive me" but I knew better and backed off.
    I walked away and left her there at the dock. My friend was waiting outside the restaurant, and I got in the car with him and went to pick up my car back at her place. While we were on the way, I followed through with the last part of my plan: I sent her a txt message, which she would now think was from Theo since I'd switched numbers. It said, "wtf, your boyfriend emailed me and knows about us. i dont want this drama, don't call or txt me again. seriously." She still hasn't written back.
    Yeah, she'll eventually figure it out and think I'm immature, but I honestly don't give a shit anymore. The person who suggested the txt message plan was right-- it's like she got dumped TWICE on Valentine's Day, and you can't say she doesn't deserve it.
    So there it is. I did it and actually feel relieved, but a little in shock now. This has literally been the worst week of my life, and I'm not sure how I'll handle it. But I'm glad that I reached out, even if it was to strangers. I can't thank you enough for the majority of you out there being helpful and understanding.
    And if all this makes me a dick, I'm prepared to live with it. At least I did something and didn't just get trampled and pitied.
    TLDR; Chick cheats on dude, dumps her on valentines day. Buys fake wedding ring and says he was going to propose to her, throws it in water. Chick baws hard, guy becomes badass.

Comments

Totally OWNED that bitch

Cyberbullying Faggot

lol nice
    2009 OwnagePranks Most Flamboyant.
    2009 OwnagePranks Happiest Person.

Quote Originally Posted by 56ACE View Post
    RULES....ARE......NOT.....BEING......FOLLOWED..... .MUST........STRAIGHTEN...........EDGE.......

TKR

haha wow... as horrid as this sounds he had one brilliant plan going on. although, the girl probably did deserve it.

Owned that bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by SheepShank View Post
    On a scale of 1 - 10, why are you such a faggot?

Owned, the jizz thing was classic American Pie.

omfg that was genius with the ring and threw it in the water! lmao that was great
    Quote Originally Posted by blindkiller View Post
    Yea blindkiller does suck the dick and loves to take it in the ass from black guys thats y i love going to jail so i can accidently drop the soap if u know what i mean =)

Fucking owned

He should get a fucking medal.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    please respect my opinion that i want you to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcodne View Post
    v-card?

Lmao
    OwnagePranks says: You have mosquito bite titties
    Dylan says: Look there's like little divets in it. That's in Horrible shape.

kat

llol, YES.

she deserved it.

maybe a tad harsh, but still.

Somebody's response on reddit.

I'm really disheartened by the reaction and response that occurred recently in regards to the I caught her cheating post.

My Story I had been seeing a girl for a three years and it was wonderful. I couldn't believe I had found someone so perfect for me. We were living together for most of this time, but we ended up being apart for a half of a year toward the end for reasons unrelated to the relationship. Despite her being in a different state, things were still as good as ever. We made a few trips to see one another, and I thought that things were actually building up, the relationship was getting better and better. Then there was a period for a few months where she seemed to become distant. I feared the worst but assumed I was being paranoid. This girl was far too emotionally connected to me for there to be anything else going on... so I thought. I decided that I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let this slip away over something so silly as the distance between us. Even thinking that it could somehow evaporate seemed silly, we were just way too close. I acted out of paranoia nevertheless. I called her and told her I wanted her to move back and move back in with me, and that I couldn't stand for us to be apart any longer, and that I felt us drifting. I can't explain how horrible the following moment was.
    I had never heard her so sad. She was mortified and I could tell. Before she said anything, she told me I'd hang up and never speak to her again. I told her that wasn't going to happen. Maybe that prepared me. At that point I assumed cheating, but in the back of my head I was thinking she had maybe gotten a disease or something. It was in her wording, "I spoiled everything forever" or something like that. It felt like an eternity, I was waiting for her to tell me she had HIV. That's when she told me that she was months into a pregnancy that wasn't my doing. My heart sunk. I knew that the entire future we had always planned was gone. I told her everything would be fine and that I loved her, and that accidents happen. I asked for just a few details. How far along she was, and if she was being healthy. I then told her not to worry, she'd here from me again, but that I had to go.
    Afterward, I went back and looked at our phone and email history to try and pinpoint the day that she did this. (Assuming it was only once and with one person.) The worst part was that she cheated on me when everything seemed fine. We had talked that day and had a hilarious chain of emails. It was such betrayal. Believe me it hurt. The seriousness of a pregnancy too. This wasn't just a blow job. She was carrying some other guy's kid. Like what was my dream was merely some other asshole's accident. After all this time, I still can't avoid crying when talking about the details of it.
    When I called her back, I told her she was forgiven. I was honest and told her that I was hurt and that I can't trust her anymore, but I wasn't cruel. She knew how hurt I was, but I think she was hurting much worse. Both of our dreams were shattered, but at least I didn't need to live with thinking it was my fault. I'll admit I had some horrible feelings and thought about some horrible things I'd like to say, but I just had no desire to be vengeful. When you love someone, you don't want revenge, you want understanding. I was just sad.
    This all happened a few years ago. For the sake of brevity I'll sum this up by saying she had her baby and he is wonderful. I stayed with her as a friend through the entire ordeal. We are still close friends today. I am so happy that I didn't react harshly. She and I are not together; that trust is broken. However, I retained a friend, had a great life lesson, as did she. I also got to practice love when it wasn't easy. Though It makes me sad to think about the details of this event, I'm very happy that I still have this person in my life. I'm very happy I wasn't mean to her when she was at her lowest point. I'd regret that today.
    Last edited by michael; 02-15-2010 at 06:01 PM.

I am gay, except for Alex, I'd hit it.

fuckin owned. she deserved it.

TL;DR version was better.

Comments

no

jajaja WOW i fucking love his plan. (no homo) i gtta think of what i should do

that was very immature

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by discharge View Post
    that was very immature
    Go fuck youself... You stereotypical girly bitch... You get cheated on and well see how mature your reaction is...

Master Of Doom... You Pwned her blonde ass!

Well Done xD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Savzz View Post
    Go fuck youself... You stereotypical girly bitch... You get cheated on and well see how mature your reaction is...

Well Done xD

You are a retard, Master of doom didn't do this. He found this on reddit.

Well Done xD
    there is nothing girly about me, sir. Reacting the way he did brings nothing to him, it's not going to change the fact that she cheated on him, so why go through all the trouble when he could have just not talked to her? that's punishment enough in itself. If anything he just gave himself more headache by plotting a revenge, talking to strangers and such. They say hate is a burden and i'm one for making your life easier.

Comments

God i fucking hate you.

Well Done xD
    im starting to think your the one with down syndrome i mean the first line says "FOUND IT ON REEDITor w/e the fuck it is"
    Yeah! Them niggas getting scurred! Wurrd?
    All that talk was just a whole bunch of verb
    Pussy ass nigga got a whole bunch a nerve
    I have em putin' your picture on a bunch of shirts

Forum n00bie

Hahaha that was fucking epic, I'd prob just pound that shit and walk out though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast